Membership in NCBF opens the door to a variety of resources that will help strengthen your foundation and enhance your performance as a foundation leader.
In addition to The Complete Guide to Bar Foundations, NCBF membership will put you in touch with:
- A network of experts: All members have access to the NCBF Listserv™, an online resource that puts the collective experience of bar foundation executives and volunteer leaders at your fingertips.
- Essential information, including access to a "Members Only" area with a Forms Bank, handout materials from midyear and annual meetings, and NCBF member surveys on the cumulative impact of bar foundations.
- Top-notch programming: Members receive a discounted registration fee to two conferences each year with programming that speaks directly to bar foundation issues and qualifies for CFRE accreditation.
- Leadership opportunities: Members can grow in their careers by becoming involved with an NCBF committee or program.
- Recognition: Members are eligible to receive the NCBF Excellence Award and/or the NCBF/LexisNexis Partnerships for Success Award, which honors the excellent work that your foundation is conducting within your community.
- Monthly Digital Newsletter: Quick tips to enhance your organization's operations, in a format that is easy to share with board members and volunteers.
|$10,000 - $499,999
|$500,000 - $1.99 M
|$2 M - $2.99 M
|$3 M and more