2019 NCBF Midyear Meeting
Caesars Palace January 24-26, 2019 - Las Vegas, NV
Registration Is Open
Register for NCBF online through the ABA's portal and follow these instructions:
- Search for the registrant's ABA record by ABA ID, E-mail, or Name. If a record is not found (or does not exist), you may still register by clicking "start a new registration"
- Be sure to use the "NABE/NCBP/NCBF or IOLTA" registration option.
- Continue through the prompts to pick a package, optional event tickets and guest tickets, until registration is complete.
- Upon completion you will be prompted to reserve housing in the ABA hotel block, if desired. The Caesar’s Palace is the headquarter hotel for the NABE/NCBP/NCBF Midyear meetings.
- Click here to view a pdf map of the hotel and lodging rates.
|Early Registration||Available until November 30, 2018|
|Registration with listing in the NCBF Registration List||Register by January 2, 2019|
|Online Registration||Available until January 18, 2019|
|NCBF Member Early Registration||Register by November 30, 2018||2-day $325
Sat. only $175
|NCBF Member Registration||Registration after November 30, 2018||2-day $375
Sat only $225
|Non-Member Registration||2-day $425
Sat only $250
Meeting Schedule & Program Preview
The NCBF Midyear Meeting will begin on Thursday evening, January 24, 2019 and end on early Saturday afternoon January 26, 2019. Please check back for a preview of the programs planned NCBF Midyear Meeting.
Meeting Venue and Accommodations
- Meeting Venue: All NCBF business meetings, programming and events will take place at Caesars Palace, unless otherwise noted in the program/agenda.
- Hotel Information: The NABE/NCBP/NCBF host hotel is Caesars Palace 3570 S. Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89109. Secure your housing when registering for the meeting. View all hotels and rates under the ABA block here.
- Weather: The average high/low temperature in Las Vegas in January is 60°/39°F. More information on Las Vegas weather is available here.