Learn effective strategies for increasing your membership from marketing materials to networking meetings.
Receive hands on training at our conferences that allow you to develop your bar foundation into a powerhouse.
Our resources aren't diamonds in the rough. We've honed our collection of member's only documents for their usefulness and timeliness.
How Our Subscriptions Work
Our subscriptions are based on a foundation's annual budget. All foundations get the same great discounts, benefits and documents. We're here for the entire legal community. Look at all you get when you join!
In addition to "The Complete Guide to Bar Foundations", NCBF membership will put you in touch with:
- A network of experts: All members have access to the NCBF Listserv™, an online resource that puts the collective experience of bar foundation executives and volunteer leaders at your fingertips.
- Essential information, including access to a "Members Only" area with a Forms Bank, handout materials from midyear and annual meetings, and NCBF member surveys on the cumulative impact of bar foundations.
- Top-notch programming: Members receive a discounted registration fee to two conferences each year with programming that speaks directly to bar foundation issues and qualifies for CFRE accreditation.
- Leadership opportunities: Members can grow in their careers by becoming involved with an NCBF committee or program.
- Recognition: Members are eligible to receive the NCBF Excellence Award and/or the NCBF/LexisNexis Partnerships for Success Award, which honors the excellent work that your foundation is conducting within your community.
- Digital Newsletter: Quick tips to enhance your organization's operations, in a format that is easy to share with board members and volunteers.