Learn effective strategies for increasing your membership from marketing materials to networking meetings.
Receive hands on training at our conferences that allow you to develop your bar foundation into a powerhouse.
Our resources aren't diamonds in the rough. We've honed our collection of member's only documents for their usefulness and timeliness.
NCBF Member's Benefits
Presented Thursday, January 21, 2021
How Our Subscriptions Work
Our subscriptions are based on a foundation's annual budget. All foundations get the same great discounts, benefits and documents. We're here for the entire legal community. Look at all you get when you join!
In addition to "The Complete Guide to Bar Foundations", NCBF membership will put you in touch with:
- A network of experts: All members have access to the NCBF Listserv™, an online resource that puts the collective experience of bar foundation executives and volunteer leaders at your fingertips.
- Essential information, including access to a "Members Only" area with a Forms Bank, Jobs Posting section, handout materials from NCBF meetings, and NCBF member surveys on the cumulative impact of bar foundations.
- Top-notch programming: Members have a low-cost registration fee or no registration fee to conferences and webinars each year with programming that speaks directly to bar foundation issues and qualifies for CFRE and CLE accreditation.
- Leadership opportunities: Members can grow in their careers by becoming involved with an NCBF committee or program.
- Recognition: Members are eligible to receive the NCBF Excellence Award and/or the NCBF/LexisNexis Partnerships for Success Award, which honors the excellent work that your foundation is conducting within your community.
- Digital Newsletter: Quick tips and information to enhance your organization's operations, in a format that is easy to share with board members and volunteers.
- NCBF membership as a bar foundation allows three people from each foundation to have login privileges to access all the membership resources.