News & Forums
THE RESULTS ARE IN
Congratulations to the following NCBF members, recently elected as Directors of the NCBF Board for a 3-year term!
- Lori Keating, Executive Director, Ohio State Bar Foundation – Second three year term
- José Herrera, Executive Director, Vermont Bar Foundation – First three year term
- Carey Shoufler, Development Director, Idaho Law Foundation – First three year term
NCBF Members cast their votes to elect this slate of directors in June. They begin their terms September 1, 2023.
REGISTER TODAY: ANNUAL MEETING REGISTRATION NOW OPEN
Registration is now open for the 2023 NCBF Annual Meeting. This event, Engage: Relationships Build Strong Foundations, will be held September 29-30, in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, hosted by the Allegheny County Bar Foundation at their offices. Programming will begin at 9:00 AM Friday morning and conclude on Saturday at 12:00 PM. The Annual Meeting can be attended in-person, virtually or both. In-person participants are also invited to join NCBF for a group dinner outing Friday evening at the Pennsylvania Market.
- In-Person Registration – $249 (Early Bird); $279 after July 31st
- Friday Night Dinner Attendance – $80
- Virtual Participation – $99 (Early Bird); $125 after July 31st
Sleeping rooms are available at the Omni William Penn Hotel, located 3 minutes away by walking, for $189 per night.
MEMBER CONNECT RESPONSES AVAILABLE IN NCBF’S RESOURCE LIBRARY
Did you know responses to previous Member Connect questions submitted by NCBF members can be viewed online in NCBF’s Resource Library? Find information about a variety of topics, including these recently submitted items:
- Gift acceptance policies
- Fundraising consultant sample letter
- Civil legal aid fundraising
- Social media platforms used by bar foundations
NCBF MEMBER SPOTLIGHT
This month the Member Spotlight shines on the Delaware Bar Foundation and their mission to improve the administration of justice in Delaware by:
- Providing funding for legal services for the poor
- Promoting study and research in the field of law
- Fostering knowledge of citizenship rights and responsibilities
- Enhancing public respect for the rule of law